Friday, February 14, 2014

We weren't Productive :(

Yesterday morning we got the girls up and ate some eggs and bacon before Andrew headed off to work. The first of the morning we got to FaceTime with my whole family (but Erin). Mackey loved getting to "play" with Charleigh.
Story loves her gloves..and her cousins 





It was good to see my family and just to talk about anything!

Around noon I had a friend come over. I met Kelly at the spouse orientation and we hit it off pretty good. She is easy to talk to and is pretty down to earth.

After Kelly left to go to the gym(around 2:30), the girls and I took a very needed nap. I think it was like my second nap since I've been here. We all napped until Andrew got home from work at 5:00 pm. He woke me up and I started cooking dinner (chicken cassorole). The girls woke up a little bit after that and we soon ate our supper.

Let just said we didn't have a very good night and we went to bed kinda early other than me cause I stayed up to write the blog.

Well...Now that I look back on the day..we weren't very productive!

But...we had an awesome Valentine's Day today...so make sure to come back and read about it!!

Bless you all
The Brands

1 comment:

  1. We all need days like that...hate to say I have more of those days than I want. Thats one of my things for lent. Make my day more productive. Our Valentines Day has just started. Me and your daddy are going on a date. Movie and a meal. Don't know yet what we will be seeing, but we are going early to miss the crowd. It was great over at Reanna's. We will try to do that at least once a week. Love you baby!

    ReplyDelete