Sunday, March 16, 2014

March Busan Trip Part1


So we went to Busan again this past weekend. Andrew had some work stuff to do on Friday, so we decided to make another trip of it. Jenna and her family were going to go with us, but Madison got sick and it was better to keep her home.

Before we left that Friday morning, I packed us all up and when I got done I took some pictures of the girls before Andrew came to pick us up.





Yes I know I'm cute as a button



This is her Ariel...Ah ah ah!


CHESSE



She didn't want to take any more

so she turned her back on me







OH yeah! (she was dancing)






Hey Beautiful



She makes me laugh





Let's just say Story didn't want to take anymore pictures

Andrew came soon after and we left to go to Busan. We drove a while then may it to our hotel. Here is our three bed room.
It wasn't anything special ..but it didn't break the bank.








Our view 

Andrew had to leave to go to work right after we got all our stuff in so we were left alone to get ourselves lunch. I kind of freaked out a bit, cause I had never been left alone with the girls out of the base other than taking them to the doctors. I finally decided to put my big girl panties on a take the kids out. I left the hotel and crossed the street of Busan Station.
Busan Station

Mackey wanted a picture

Using my baby carrier for the first time

Chicken

We got the family

It was super yummy!




After lunch we all took a nap and woke up to a knock on the door from Andrew. We then got ready to go out to a place called Biff Square (or Nam-po). There is all kinds of shopping and street vendors here. This place goes on for miles and has tons of side streets. Andrew said it best when he said..this is a place you aren't able to describe to some one..they just have to experience it...I think we feel that way about the whole South Korea in general.



I thought I'd get myself a birthday present while we were there:
this cute little purse/wallet was only 5,000 Won (almost $5)

this scarf was only 3,000 Won (they had 2 for $5..but this is the only one that "spoke" to me :)


After a bit of shopping we found a place kind of like where we ate last time that we loved so much.





We were very disappointed in this place. The meat we ordered was nothing like the meat we ate at the last restaurant. It did not fill us up either...and it was ALOT more expensive.Oh well, lesson learned.. We will not be going back here. 

After we ate we went back out and walked toward the big Lotte Building
That my friend is a department store..and not the biggest here in Busan either.


There is a subway down below the main street and above that is a Underground shopping area.


After we walked all the way down and back ..we decided it to call it a night and got a taxi back to the hotel. Before we went up to our room we stopped at the CVS and got some snacks.





That was Friday ...check back tomorrow for Saturday!

Love to all
Coby

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures!...and wow! Just missing you on your birthday! Hope you have a great day! Love to all of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coby, my name is Stacy Harris. Our family went to church (and WEHS) with Andrew's. Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog. Love all the pics and the fact that you are "sharing the experience". May God bless and keep you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy, I'm glad you are enjoying reading it. Thank you for commenting..you don't know how much it means to me truly.

      Delete