Saturday, March 8, 2014

Game Night

Yesterday we went to a game night that the church in Waegwan was having. We invited a couple of families..but they had to cancel. When we got there it was only us and the in rim pastor...then Stacey and Felix came in a couple minutes later. They had also invited a couple of people..but they didn't show either. So it was just the 7 of us there. The in rim pastor made some homemade lasagna and I brought some garlic bread.  We had a little devotional and then we ate. We all got to sit around talking and getting to know each other better while we ate. The lasagna was pretty good and I believe we all had seconds. Next we started a game that only 4 players could play which made it pretty awkward that the in rim pastor was just standing there doing nothing. I felt really bad that that was the game that was picked.

After game night on the way home, Andrew and I had a long talk about whether we felt like this is where we were suppose to be. He felt like we should move on and was wanting to know where I stood. I told him that I felt at that moment that I didn't feel great about it ..but God hadn't told me yet to move on. I told him that I wanted to pray more about. So I have been praying for  God to give me peace if it was his will for us to leave.

I also took some pictures on the way home of the city.

Short and sweet day!
Hope everyone will have a wonderful Saturday. Andrew has to go to work tomorrow because there was a fire at Camp Henry that burned down a bank and two other buildings. More on that tomorrow!

God Bless!
Coby

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day. May God be with you as you decide where to be. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete