Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bible Study Wednesday X2

Sorry guys! We had our very first Wednesday Night Bible Study last night and people were over late..so I was way to tired to write. Tuesday was a pretty nothing day anyways other than we went back to the playground and Jenna and Madison came a long also.

Wednesday we had  an awesome day! In the morning I had PWOC (bible study). I wanted to have the car so in the morning I drove Andrew to work. I had a couple things I needed to get for the night's Bible study we were having that night at the PX and commissary so I went a little early to the PX. When I got there I realized that they didn't open till 10 and that's when PWOC started. I decided to head back home and ask Jenna if they didn't a ride to PWOC. As I pulled up she was stepping outside to leave. I asked her if she need a ride and she said YES!

When we got Madison and her in we started off toward the church's annex building. We were 30 minters early so we stayed in the car talking till about 10 till. After we got the kids settled in the nursery we headed over to our group. While we were waiting for everyone to get there we made and drank some tea and hot chocolate. When it was time to go into worship we did so and found a seat. I was super excited for worship time. Since the other day I'm feeling God's presence in my life more often. I feel more connected with Him. This day..I wanted to show Him how much I appreciated his closeness. I have been afraid for a long time to just let everything go... and fully worship Him. I use to didn't want to look like I was just doing what I saw or copying someone. When we started to worship I was a little nervous..but the song leader choose a wonderful song that I think was made to be play at that very moment. I can't find it on the internet..but it was saying the whole time..It's about you..and not me.

I just forgot about everybody(mostly..baby steps people) and started to feel the Holy Spirit and worshiped Him like I'd never before. The tears were flowing hard and I praised Him like he deserves to be praised. He has done many beautiful things for my family and me and we don't deserve one bit of it.Then they play How Great is Our God...and that just put the icing on the cake. It felt like I had no more makeup left on my face. After worship came the devotional and nice woman came up there and talked about her experience when she got here she said that she would wonder around the PX. One day at the PX she ran into one of her friends and she ask her how she was doing. She said her normal..Oh I'm fine. Her friend then said.."Is walking around the PX in circles fine?"
Her friend then asked her to start coming to PWOC. She said the first time she came she just broke down and realized this was what she needed. She then read a devotional from this other lady and said her sisters in Christ is what helps her make it through.

After we all said a prayer and grabbed some good food. We then went on to our Bible study groups and talked about praying for our husbands.

When Bible study was over I went and took Jenna home and went to the PX to grab table stuff like cups and plates. Then I went to our PO box to check the mail and after that went to the commissary to grab all the stuff I need to make spaghetti for that night. I then went home and laid the girls down for their naps and started cooking away. Andrew came home around 5 and I was still busy cooking. Around 5:30 I called one of the couples (the Parks) to ask if they knew how to get here and she said she didn't know if they were still coming..she would have to wait and see when her husband got home. Then Andrew's friends he invited called and said that he's job was holding him up and they didn't know if they were going to make it either. Well..at least I knew Jenna, Matt and Madison was coming. Later the Parks called and said that they were on they're way..YAY!!

Jenna and Madison came over first (Matt's work was keeping him also) and then I totally remembered that I forgot dressings for the salad. Andrew got out and got those while I finished cooking. While he was gone the Parks showed up. Andrew shortly came home after that.

We all stood around talking for a bit and the kids were getting hungry..so we let the eat first. Then when they got done we started to eat and chat a bit. For our first time meeting we thought it would be more about getting to know each other than a Bible Study. We talked for the longest time..then I made hot and ready Rice Krispie Treats for us to eat for dessert.

I was sad that one of our couples and Matt could't make it..but we had a great time! I can't wait to have our next meeting!

I hope everyone had a great Wednesday! We are traveling to Busan again this weekend so..There will probably not be another Blog Post till your Saturday or Sunday morning.

God Bless to all!
Coby

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are so helpful to me. Watching you grow in Christ makes my days so much better and easier. Still miss you all terribly and longing to see you this summer. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good if not tiring day! Love and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete