Sunday, March 23, 2014

Getting Home Goods

Ok Ok...
So the reason that I haven't been updating my blog is because of this!!



After waiting for 2 1/2 months for our stuff to get in it finally came! When the girls woke up we put them in the CDC so they wouldn't be in the way all day.

Here are the girls with their back packs:



Mackey absolutely loves go to "school" and Story...well..she likes the thought of it..but when she gets there..she starts crying...but..soon after we leave she has a blast. When Andrew went to go get them out..she didn't want to leave.

Andrew went to work that morning but called me and said that his boss told him he could go home when the movers showed up. I was so happy that he could come home..it made it a lot easier!

When I saw the movers pulled up I called Andrew for him to come home.
This is the image I posted on Facebook and said that it doesn't look like it has all our stuff.
Well..it didn't and two more trucks came pulling up.


One of the men handed me a clip board with a  piece of paper with the list of all the boxes. My job was to mark off each number as the boxes came in and tell them where to put them.


There were also a lot of boxes that came in with no numbers...Thank you moving company!




Things started adding up fast..and our house was soon filled with brown boxes.
These guys actually opened everything and placed it on my counters.


Everything was looking good till it came to one of the pictures that I had made back home..it made me very sad when they told me it was broken..
Before
After

After :(
Really close to having all the boxes!






Finally we got everything in..and then it was time to unpack everything. It has been the busiest last few days and I am so tired of seeing everything. Andrew and I thought we'd be so happy to have our stuff here, but we realized that we were so happy with very little before it came. Now we are so unhappy with it being here, we just want to get rid of it all! Luckily they are having a camp yard sale here so we will definitely be putting some of our stuff in it!


More Pictures of the house will come when I get everything in place..That's all that really been going on here! Hope everyone will have an awesome Sunday!

God Bless
The Brands

2 comments:

  1. Well...I know you want most of it. Or least you need most of it. Just get rid of what you don't need, you know you don't want alot now. (does that make sense?, it did in my head!) Love and miss you baby. I hope Mackey's Birthday box gets there soon. Let me know when it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By now I am sure all of you are getting settled in with you stuff! I am sure it was like Christmas all over when the girls saw their toys!!! I am so looking forward to next Sunday! Please keep remembering us!

    ReplyDelete