Monday, May 5, 2014

Mackey's Point of View

So to most of you..this post is going to be a bit boring.. This is going to be a post about Mackey using  my iPhone to take pictures..I know the ones that are near and dear to her will love these.
So here we are..We were outside washing off some rocks ( I want line my flower bed in them).










 Some soldiers were walking by and singing..she liked that a whole lot..













this guy in the picture bellow said something to me..













Here comes the selfies













For some reason..I Love this one.











 Story walking to the fence...
















Going to the front yard..









Back to the Selfies

















Thank you Mackey!










This is where Story picked up the phone..





Later.. Saturday Night we went to the PX and looked at clothes..
Mackey's pictures from that night
It's funny to think...this is how they see the world..




Loved this shirt












Thats is all for now...The girls and I went to the "Camping Party" they had on the Camp Walker field Saturday night..I will post about that later..

Hope everyone has a great day!
Oh yes! Just want to share a video with you guys...Its so good..so if you have the time..watch it!!
http://youtu.be/TMz_ICIRgXQ

God Bless
Coby

1 comment:

  1. Oh Coby the pictures were so good!!! Mackey you did good girl. Love the selfies and your butt Coby! The one you loved was my favorite also.
    The video, loved it and its message. Sometime we worry about God using us and it becomes a pride thing. That guy has it going now. Good on him and anyone who realizes this. Mother Theresa was the best about knowing this and she would still say she wasn't. Love you baby and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete